Friday, March 30, 2012

OLAP

Hi Al
Can anyone please point me to articles on OLAP, I'm looking for articles with some walk-thru examples
I have used OLAP with Star Schema, but never explored beyond that, really want to get a real feeling for possible options/features on OLAP :-
Any help appreciated
ThanksYou could probably start at MSDN
http://search.microsoft.com/search/results.aspx?View=msdn&p=1&s=1&c=4&st=a&qu=olap&na=30
"Prasanna" <anonymous@.discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:2DBF734B-367F-4680-A48D-98A40B4BDF10@.microsoft.com...
> Hi All
> Can anyone please point me to articles on OLAP, I'm looking for articles
with some walk-thru examples.
> I have used OLAP with Star Schema, but never explored beyond that, really
want to get a real feeling for possible options/features on OLAP :-)
> Any help appreciated.
> Thankssql

No comments:

Post a Comment