Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Ok, Apply buttons not working in Report Manager

This is weird. I have 2 different installs of Reporting Services and both do
nothing when trying to upload a file (rdl, datasource, etc)
Basically, the buttons don't post. This also happens on the apply buttons
in the property pages. Cancel and other buttons work.
I am thinking I need something in my aspnet_client folder that is not there.
I have the 1_1_4322 folder.
Any ideas?Nevermind...This happens if you misconfigure stuff when moving virtual
directories to another site.
"Eric" wrote:
> This is weird. I have 2 different installs of Reporting Services and both do
> nothing when trying to upload a file (rdl, datasource, etc)
> Basically, the buttons don't post. This also happens on the apply buttons
> in the property pages. Cancel and other buttons work.
> I am thinking I need something in my aspnet_client folder that is not there.
> I have the 1_1_4322 folder.
> Any ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment