Monday, March 26, 2012

OK button is not working on file upload page

Hi everybody,
I hope than somebody can help me to fix my reporting services server.
I can upload reports on my reportin services server i dont know why but when
i press the OK button nothings happend everything is working bit i need to to
ulpload to new reports but i can't...
maybe if smebody know some diagnostic tool than can help to fix the problem
will be great.
plase, help....
Thanks.This happened to me once. But with the Apply button in the parameters section
of the report manager. This indicates the installation of reporting services
is corrupted and I had to reinstall it on the server.
Maybe that's not the problem for you, but it solved my problem.
"Edman" wrote:
> Hi everybody,
> I hope than somebody can help me to fix my reporting services server.
> I can upload reports on my reportin services server i dont know why but when
> i press the OK button nothings happend everything is working bit i need to to
> ulpload to new reports but i can't...
> maybe if smebody know some diagnostic tool than can help to fix the problem
> will be great.
> plase, help....
> Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment