Monday, March 26, 2012

offsite tape storage company?

Can anyone suggest a company for offsite tape storage? Please see if
a contact number can be provided. Many Thanks in Advance
I'd love to get some recommendations. We are located in Delta, BC.
So any company
in Vancouver area will do. I heard of Iron Mountain, however, they
are
near the Fraser River,
Thanks in Advance,
StreetOn Feb 2, 1:46 am, "StreetMania" <evilcookiemons...@.gmail.com> wrote:
> Can anyone suggest a company for offsite tape storage? Please see if
> a contact number can be provided. Many Thanks in Advance
> I'd love to get some recommendations. We are located in Delta, BC.
> So any company
> in Vancouver area will do. I heard of Iron Mountain, however, they
> are
> near the Fraser River,
> Thanks in Advance,
> Street
I can recommend Iron Mountain, we have used them for off-site pickup
for 5 years.
regards Simon

No comments:

Post a Comment