Saturday, February 25, 2012

ODBC problem

I have been trying to reconfigure specific System DSN's in the ODBC System A
dministrator thru the Control Panel. When I click on Add or Configure button
s, nothing happes. I have tried this at the Domain and Local level with the
same results. I have tried
it as a user and administrator with nothing. This is a W2k PC with SP4 (just
updated) which had MDAC 2.7. I tried to update to MDAC 2.8 which did not so
lve the problem. I reinstalled the MDAC 2.7 and the result was the same. Wha
t could be stopping the Ad
ding or Configuring process from the ODBC Control Panel?
Thanks for any help in this matter.Hello,
double click on your existing dsn and see if configure window is appear
or not.
tell me .
Thanks,
Warm Regards,
Ayaz Ahmed
Software Engineer & Web Developer
Creative Chaos (Pvt.) Ltd.
"Managing Your Digital Risk"
http://www.csquareonline.com
Karachi, Pakistan
Mobile +92 300 2280950
Office +92 21 455 2414
*** Sent via Developersdex http://www.examnotes.net ***
Don't just participate in USENET...get rewarded for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment