Saturday, February 25, 2012

ODBC on SQL 2005

Hi,
I need to set up an ODBC Connection to a Navision DB. Under SQL 2000 I used
the regular ODBC driver and it worked fine.
With SQL2005 I just can select ".net Framework Data Provider for ODBC" and I
can't get the connection up and running. Does there exist any other ODBC
drivers which work on SQL2005 ?
Hope anyone can help !
Thanks
AxelWhat errors are you getting? Have you went to the surface area configuratio
n
tool in SQL 2005 and made sure remote connections are enabled?
MeanOldDBA
derrickleggett@.hotmail.com
http://weblogs.sqlteam.com/derrickl
When life gives you a lemon, fire the DBA.
"Axel" wrote:

> Hi,
> I need to set up an ODBC Connection to a Navision DB. Under SQL 2000 I use
d
> the regular ODBC driver and it worked fine.
> With SQL2005 I just can select ".net Framework Data Provider for ODBC" and
I
> can't get the connection up and running. Does there exist any other ODBC
> drivers which work on SQL2005 ?
> Hope anyone can help !
> Thanks
> Axel
>
>

No comments:

Post a Comment